Operational Excellence Round-Table!
Presented by XONITEK Corporation
and the University of Tennessee – Knoxville
March 23, 2009 in Nashville, Tennessee
Radisson Hotel at Opryland
Click here to register today!
The round-table will address leveraging Operational Excellence (Lean, Six-Sigma and Leadership) in driving shareholder value though business optimizations (transformational change), efficiencies (execution), and the pursuit of perfection (continuous improvement). The afternoon session is open to the public, but space is limited so register today.
Afternoon Session: 1:00PM – 3:00PM
“Operational Excellence”… How good can you be?
Performance Improvement Potential:
- Cost to produce down 20-50%
- Rework and Scrap down 25-90%
- Lead-time decreased by 50-90%
- Overall cycle-time decreased by 60%+
- Inventory and WIP reduced 50%+
- Floor space reduced by 30%-70%
- Purchasing costs reduced by 5-10% EVERY year
- On-time performance TO PROMISE 99%+
- On-time performance TO REQUEST 90%+
- Customer satisfaction delivered across the board
- Additional dimension of “knowledge” to traditional business transactions
- Changes in corporate/customer perspectives from a logistical (reactive) to a strategic (pro-active) orientation
- Increase velocity and quality throughout the process
- Involve the entirety of the value-chain
- Reduce direct, indirect, and g&a costs
- Enables management from a “holistic” view of the enterprise whilst facilitating access to details
- Eliminate from the process anything that does not add value to the end product in the eyes of the customer
“Wisdom… The Sum of All Applied Knowledge”
Contact Trinity DeMars at DeMarsTK@xonitek.com for additional information