- This event has passed.
Southern Tier Industry Summit
November 28 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
The industry summit will be a series of workshop format sessions that will take place several times a year. This series will serve as a platform for increased collaborative effort that removes boundaries and encourages conversation for business & community building. It will include the following objectives:
- ANALYZE the current industry state of The Southern Tier
- LEARN industry trends from insiders
- SHARE best practices to better your business within your industry.
- STRENGTHEN our economy in The Southern Tier
Expedite your decision-making processes. Hear from our keynote Speaker Joseph Paris, Chairman of XONITEK. Joseph’s “State of Readiness” book will be provided to all attendees.
- Fee: $49 (online registration coming soon; plus Sponsor + group discounts)
- Hosted by Southern Tier 8 in collaboration with: TBD
- Conference Sponsors pre Oct 1 ($1,000 + tickets) & Booth Sponsors ($250 + tickets): TBD
- Likely Takeaways: State of Readiness book; ST8 CEDS document; State of the Region document; Industry Cluster data; additional info via Sponsors
- Main Audience: Private Companies – Executives; Business Development Managers; Supply Chain Professionals; HR; Technology pros; Procurement Pros
- Secondary Audience: Economic Developers; Government Officials & Government Organizations; Academics
- Conference Benefits: will include a significantly better understanding of Southern Tier leaders, emerging technologies, and Southern Tier industry clusters, including the local companies involved by cluster and the supply chains being developed for improving the competitive advantage of each cluster and each industry cluster member. Also, awareness of how ST8, STC, STW and STREDC are supporting industry clusters.
- Context: 1st in a series of “Cluster Meetups” to drive performance improvement for the Southern Tier